Neha

With Ani tagging me on this, I have yet another post to write before I decide which of the other two to publish :) . To be honest, I didn't quite understand the entire concept, but taking whatsoever help I could from Ani's post.

About the things I dreamt during “tweenage,” to accomplish in life (or so I thought!)… Anyways, here you go :)

  1. Become a journalist... Rajdeep Sardesai was my idol!
  2. Host TV shows... rather, become a TV anchor :)
  3. Work after college!
  4. Write... write.... and.... write (I guess I am somewhere there at least!)
  5. Travel to any and every place I want to... just my backpack and me!
  6. Get married to a man who loves me more than anything else in the whole wide world!
  7. Meet the man of my dreams ... Salman Khan... at least once! (I was and still am crazy about him!)
  8. Drive 'my' car... a small silver or black one :)
  9. Work with an NGO... something to do with teaching little children.
  10. Learn dance... freestyle!

So... these were it! I'll rather not do any here.... that will go on facebook notes :)

Blogdosts, would love to hear what were your Tweenage Dreams... :)

10 Responses
  1. ani_aset Says:

    thanks for taking this up neha :)
    I liked it...when are you going to do anything about number 10 :)


  2. Neha Says:

    Soon Ani... for sure :)


  3. Mudit Says:

    @Ani...Interesting post!

    Taking cue from your post Neha, here u go:

    1) Become a Fighter Pilot with Indian Airforce
    2) To meet Jack Welch and Ratan Tata
    3) To be @ Times Square, NY on New Years eve...(fulfilled on 31st Dec 2008, its magnificent)
    4) To see F1 Grand Prix Circuit...(Hopefully Next Year)
    5) Drive down to Leh and Ladakh with that Special someone in my SUV
    6) Buy a Villa in Hills of Himachal
    7) Become a Radio Jockey
    8) Be on TV (of course for Right reasons)
    9) Sponsor education of a Child..(will be done in next couple of months :))
    10) Attend any Live show of Bono, from the famous band U2.


  4. Unknown Says:

    Gud to know ur dreams which is in all sizes.

    I particularly liked the one where u wanna join an NGO to teach little children. Its really touching.

    Keep it up!

    Aamir


  5. Neha Says:

    That was nice Mudit :)


  6. Neha Says:

    Aamir, Thanks, but you dont get away with only writing here... you need to list your tweenage dreams as well :)


  7. Unknown Says:

    hmmm...m thinking sumthng:)
    ..cool!!!


  8. Neha Says:

    Pushkar - You are thinking of writing something on this too?


  9. Unknown Says:

    well dis is d wrld of light n sound...i ll let u knw wht i was thinking..!!!


  10. Neha Says:

    @ Pushkar - I think I know :)