Neha
Today something got me thinking! Yeah, sometimes I work a little on Saturdays too!

I was surfing through news channels in the morning when I saw him! And then I realized! I have written about almost any and everything here, except the one thing/person I have at one point of time been hysterically mad about!

The one person who would and still does make void all my right-wrong judgement abilities.

The one man who attracts me as much as he did when I was a 10 year old!

The man whose craze my father feared would spoil me to a point of no return!

The person who adorned the walls, the mirrors, the cupboards of my room!

My friends and cousins teased me to the hilt and yet that did not deter me from buying more of his pictures/posters!

In a basketball final match, my friends held out his poster to me so that I scored baskets! They sang the songs from his movies and trust me, both of this did wonders to my performance that day!

My cousins counted and recounted his pictures in my room and never stopped even at a 100!!

My little sister never got a chance to decorate the room the way she liked (we shared a room). She could do nothing but live with her fanatic sister so crazy about this man!

Who is he??? Look out for yourself and tell me, isn't he so dashingly handsome!!!

Okay, I'll admit! He is also an actor whose acting skills I never vouch for but there has always been something in him that is just so hard to resist! Something that still gives my butterflies in my stomach...that kuch-kuch-hota-hai feeling, you know!



Yes, The SALMAN KHAN!!!

Isn't he so amazing???!!!


Ohh, I still feel the same when I watch him! The grown-up me doesn't watch all his movies now, but absolutely love him! And I have and can still watch his movies 'n' number of times - 'Maine Pyar Kiya', 'Hum Aapke Hai Kaun', 'Baaghi', 'Love', 'Andaaz Apna Apna', 'Judwa', 'Pyar kiya toh Darna Kya', 'Hum Dil De Chule Sanam' (Pre-interval only!) 'Jab Pyar Kissi Se Hota Hai', 'Heroes'....the list can go on and on!

Happy Weekend, blogdosts!
11 Responses
  1. Aw! You seem to be madly in love with him!! No wonder, most of the girls are. If we take a survey, I think 80% of single girls and 70% of married girls are in love with him :) What do you say?


  2. Neha Says:

    I would agree... btw, men are equally crazy about his physique, changing hairstyles etc!


  3. Unruly Rebel Says:

    nice post...and c'mon how can u mis dabang...well trust me i thoroughly dislike him but i seriously loved dabang, Indian cinema n no other actor cud better it in being stupid...


  4. Some things will never change -- and favorite actors and actresses and one of them!! Especially after loving them for so long :)


  5. Neha Says:

    @ Unruly Rebel - Ohh yes, How could I miss it! But wait, isn't that a backhand compliment? Come-on, he was really good in Dabang.

    @ Kelsey - Very true :)


  6. S Says:

    And all this while I thought you were taking about your bf/husband till I read the last para! :p

    First time here, and am quite Dabangged! ;)


  7. Neha Says:

    @ Sourav - Thank you; a post like this will sure make any one think that way. Good to see you here. :)


  8. Unknown Says:

    Hey

    I like the way you write
    especially this post


  9. Anonymous Says:

    Very cool!!!! I am a Salman Khan fan too...but more of Aamir Khan really.

    Nice blog! Found you through the virgin blog.


  10. Vijender : Says:

    I Liked him for his sense of humor and his loverboy acts :-)
    But he did look good as macho too(Wanted,Dabangg..)


  11. Neha Says:

    @ Varunespace - Thank you :)

    @ Nilu - Good to see you here. Sorry for the late reply though and glad to know you are a Salman fan too :)

    @ Vijender - I too prefer him in Macho roles