Neha
You know what makes blogger so warm and comfortable? It's you, my blogdosts. You make my blogging world so real, so loving and a rocking place to be!

And awards make it all even more fantastic.

Here are two awards that I received while I was missing from the scenes. Thank you so much Renu & Sonia. These are much loved and appreciated :)

Here goes the first one from Sonia :)
Before I give away this award to other cool blogs I know, I need to state 7 facts about me.

Here they go:
  1. I am an avid reader. I always carry a book with me! (I read in queues, while commuting, late into nights...)

  2. I love watching movies. Having a husband who shares your interest helps and we don't miss any big releases :)

  3. I love cooking for my husband, who makes me feel like the best chef ever!! Oh, and I know he is biased :D

  4. I am an extrovert and too blunt sometimes! There are victims who can vouch for this!

  5. I am not a party person. Close family dinners are fine, but anything beyond that leaves me drained and exhausted.

  6. I love shopping alone and can eat alone too :D

  7. Home-cooked food is my weakness!
Now for the recipients of this award. Here are the coolest blogs I know:



Sri @ Phatichar



Now for the second award. Thank you so much Renu :)



The rules for this award are:

1. Add a picture of the award in your post.

2. Thank the award giver.

3. Share 7 random facts about you.

4. Choose 15 other bloggers to pass the award to and let them know that they’ve been nominated.

Another 7 random facts about me are:
  1. I love watching Tom & Jerry and love it even more when watching with my 7-year old nephew :)

  2. I love chocolates and brownies :))

  3. I love spending time with kids. They brighten me up any time, any day!

  4. I love surprises (hint...hint)

  5. I am a perfectionist, which my husband calls OCD (All Virgo women are!)

  6. I love dogs!

  7. I can't stand hypocrisy and lies!
Now for the versatile bloggers I'd like to give this award to:






So you now know me so much better.

Regular posts from next time. And now to catching up with your blogs. Please bear with me, I know I have a lot to catch up with, but I wont disappoint you :)

Till then, take care and stay precious :)
Labels: edit post
19 Responses
  1. Sonia Says:

    Its really nice to know something more about you Neha:) And u deserve many more awards.. Stay blessed:)


  2. Oh My! Thanks a lot for the awards ...after a long time I feel honored
    thanks and yeah congratulations to you too


  3. Sonia Says:

    Hey Thank u sweetheart:) Actually I went through this post just sometime back but don't know how I missed to read my name here:) Its an honor to receive award from you Neha.. Thank u so much.. U made my day:)


  4. PhilO♥ Says:

    Congratulations on getting the two awards :) And thanks a ton for passing it on to me. I'm glad you like my blog :)
    I've been good. Just got done with my exams. How have you been? :)


  5. Zeba Says:

    Aw. Thanks Neha! This made my day. :-)



  6. Neha Says:

    @Sonia - Thank you dear :)

    @ The Solitary Writer - Most welcome :)

    @Philo - I have been good. Hope your exams went well. Take care

    @Zeba - Anytime :)

    @Daanish - Thanks :)


  7. Jack Says:

    Neha,

    Plead guilty for not visiting earlier. Read all pending posts. There is definitely a big change after marriage, which you accepted not only in that post but in another post later. But the change does not at all mean that one is not responsible when single. It is added responsibility and more happiness as you said so rightly. Nice to know you are settled in new home.

    Take care


  8. Jenn Says:

    Those are some fun facts! We're a book loving, movie loving family. And Tom & Jerry is always a favorite here. Good taste! What is bog?



  9. you have been tagged on my blog....Check


  10. Thank you so much Neha :)


  11. PhilO♥ Says:

    Exams were good. I really hope I get good results :P


  12. Jenny Says:

    Thank you!!!!!!!!!! My first award!!!!

    Chocolates and tom and jerry :-)) Me too...
    But I am not fond of dogs :-((

    Glad to know more about you :-)


  13. Jenny Says:

    Hello! You have an award awaiting on my blog :-)


  14. StephieAnne Says:

    Neha, you are SO SWEET! Thanks so much for the award, what an honor and such fun for me to consider as we are literally on the other side of the world from each other.

    Really cool reading more details about you and your life - and I'd love to read even more as I'm so intrigued.

    Take care and I hope you are able to witness God do some amazing things in your life today!


  15. phatichar Says:

    Congratulations!!

    And thanks :) you're being generous..take care..


  16. Desi Babu Says:

    Dear Neha,

    Thanks for the award. It is great to know that "The Peanut Express" is being read, I have greatly enjoyed your comments on my blog in the past.

    Peace!
    Desi Babu


  17. Renu Says:

    congrats and thanks too:)..Liked reading about you and I am also like you exept that I dont like dogs and I am a party person:)