Neha
I know you all have been waiting for the surprise. And I won't disappoint you either. But there sure is some disappointment for those who thought some other good news was brewing up.

I hate to tell you all that, but I have no such news to share with you all yet. So this surprise is definitely not related to my doc in any way.

In fact, this one is really close to my heart and was not supposed to happen for another two years. But then, we thought it was about time now.

Blogdosts, I proudly present before you my nephew's blog. It's his birthday and he turns 8 today.



Let me tell you all - every word on this blog comes from the writer - Armaan. Though I will manage it, no editing will be done to the stories and write-ups. They will be as they are written by him in his diary. Not even grammar check or edit.

Let's welcome this little writer to our bloggers' world. He'd love to know your views on his stories. Good or bad, let them come. And I'm sure, you will all give him the same love that you have showered on me.

6 Responses
  1. Jack Says:

    Neha,

    True, I am little disappointed as I thought something else. But I can wait for that. This is such a superb gift. Please say Happy Birthday to him on my behalf. I will visit him after this and leave my comment.

    Take care


  2. Rachit Says:

    let me visit his blog too... thanks for the share
    Weakest LInk


  3. Unknown Says:

    aaah!!! You got me all excited about something else!!

    Well, congratulations to your nephew!! Eight is a great age to start his writing skills! I wish him all the best!


  4. Sonia Says:

    Oh my gosh.. He is so cute.. I read his story Adventure of Jack and Sam and I must say what a talented little boy he is.. Wish him a very happy Birthday on my behalf.. May god bless him:)


  5. Unknown Says:

    Hi, Neha, I ave an award for you at my blog!


  6. Neha Says:

    Thank you everyone :)