Neha

My last blog had people asking me what's wrong with me! Have I shifted gears??? Well....not really. Just that I felt that I needed to express what I felt on that subject and what better way to do it than my blog! And I am humbled with the response I am getting for my blog. Thanks all! Your support will keep me going!

And now, am back to my usual self and my usual writing :) And this one is dedicated to all those who have been writing to me about my blog through comments, emails and SMS. When someone says that they were able to relate to what I wrote, I feel happier. To be honest, I write for myself. I write to concrete my thoughts. I write to re-affirm them so that they are not only part of my thinking pattern, but become a part of my very being.

I write whenever I feel the need to express ... for somehow, I feel I have lost the ability to express in person. I write spontaneously as am doing now. No post is preconceived. And I feel blessed with having the opportunity to be able to connect with so many people through my blog. Some time back, I had a fear that I had even lost/forgotten how to express through writing, which has been my solace since I was a child. Every time, I tried to pen down something, it didn't work and I left it mid-way. But as I mentioned in my previous post, this new year has blessed me in so many ways and this is one of them. Now whenever I feel the need to talk, to express, I write and whenever I receive a response, I feel I am heard and listened to.

Thanks a ton, dear friends....you have no idea what wonders your feedback is doing for me! Wish you all the bestest in life always :)

2 Responses
  1. ani_aset Says:

    your posts have improved like anything neha :)...keep posting...looking forward to some more positive posts


  2. Neha Says:

    Thanks Aniruddha! Your feedback boosts my morale :)