Neha

The last week has been like any other week... a mixed bag of happy and not so happy events! Yes, there have been quite a few upsetting things that happened. First is that I have put the print of my book on hold. Now, if that is a bad news or a good one, I don't know. Moreover, I'm a little unsure of the reason why I did it. To be honest, a part of me said that it was not worth getting printed. Yeah, I know...so much for the months of hard work I put in getting that done... phew! I guess I'd better work a little harder on the next one!

Before I go on further, here's another promise I had made and am keeping as well (am so proud of myself!!!). Remember, I had promised that I will have Gagan read your comments and write to you. Well, here you are... some words straight from Gagan:

"First of all I want to thank everyone who prayed for me. I literally need that and still many things to recover that I know now. I know I should thank in a big manner to everyone who prayed for me.... Zafar, Neha..Lagan and Promila. I also would like to thank all blogs reader like Pushkar, Zafar, Jalpesh, Anirudhha, Aamir..and all others...cos they have prayed for me and it is because of them I am here today."

So that's straight from his heart and once again, thank you, blogdosts, for all your prayers and words of comfort!

And now, back to my complain box, the second upsetting thing was that I did not hear from a single blogdost after my last post! You all wanted to know the guy's side and when I did post that, no one responded :(((. And that surely upsets me! Zainab told me that she didn't have anything new to say, while another friend tried predicting the story, but all of this was offline! Now, before you come up with any reason... or let's call it an excuse, I am sad! Come on, I ought to know your comments...good or bad. They help me write better... in fact motivate me to write! But then, that's OK if you don't want me to hear from you :(((. Guess have got too used to hearing from you, responding etc etc. It's like another small world in my own where it's about people who connect for a common interest and each one becomes part of the another one's world :).

And yes, I have finally resumed reading again, thanks to the Brida I received for my birthday. I treated myself to a few more books from the Book fair over the weekend and today, a colleague has given me the entire Twilight series! Wow... I'm so excited and feel so rich! You know what... after every book-shopping experience, I am like that small child who wants to wear all the new dresses immediately. Similarly, I too want to savour them at once! Alas.. I will have to read them one by one!

So, by the time, I complete Brida and then pick my next read... you all take care and stay precious :)

8 Responses
  1. zainab Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. zainab Says:

    hey come on neha isme sad hone jaisi kya baat hai ..ur last post was good as ever bas comment nahi kiya ..
    n haan im gonna take all ur book when i will come to india coz i have all the time to read.... so till then finish reading those books


  3. ani_aset Says:

    by now you must be knowing why i have been unable to read, leave aside comment on blogs. i was advised by docs to stay away from laptop :(
    i still managed to chat though :P

    Good luck to gagan, and tell him to get well soon..looks more like instruction :P


  4. Unknown Says:

    Neha, I was a little tied up off late so couldn't comment on the vth part earlier, but now I have done that.
    As for Gagan, i'm glad you're recovering well, and I really pray and hope you're back to normal ASAP.
    Keep up the good work neha.
    Take care and keep smiling.

    Aamir.


  5. Neha Says:

    @ Zainab - you are most welcome to take all the books from me...but, first, come to India :)


  6. Neha Says:

    @ Ani - :)..take care and get well soon :)



  7. zainab Says:

    n one more thing tumne book a print kyu rukwa diya .. i was eagerly waiting for that ... im really upset ! .. do that as soon as possible ..