Neha
This is going to be a short and quick one!

Next week we celebrate Diwali (Deepawali) - the festival of lights! Lights, crackers, sweets, goodies... ohh this festival is all about good and goodness. For my blogger friends in other countries, you can read about it here.

And this time, I want to celebrate this festival with you all, my blogdosts! Come on, send me your postal (not email) addresses fast (email at itsstillneha@gmail.com or drop them in the comment section here); and the first 10 will receive a gift in their mailbox very soon!

And yes, I have the addresses of few who had written to me last time. Your gifts are assured :)

Till then, take care and stay precious! And have a safe and fun-filled festival time!!!
14 Responses
  1. Vijender : Says:

    Interesting... sounds great!!

    Email address:
    vijender.laddha@gmail.com

    Looking forward with curiosity,, :)


  2. Melissa G Says:

    Are you willing to mail overseas? If not i understand! I'm off to read about the festival of lights!

    missylovsjesus at yahoo dot com


  3. Neha Says:

    @ Vijender - Postal address please :)

    @ Melissa - Why not?? Send me your postal address :)


  4. Happy Diwali to all you guys :)


  5. hey why you deleted the postal address which i posted here?


  6. Neha Says:

    @ Richy - I have noted your address. And I have not deleted it; just not posted it in public :)


  7. Linhy Says:

    cute blog you got there! really like the stuff you write. Hope you checkout my blog sometimes! I am def. following you


  8. I HAVE MISSED YOU LADY!!!! SO great to hear from you! I need to read your past few posts as I'm behind, xoxo!


  9. ohh that's nice, smarty :)


  10. Neha Says:

    @ Linhy - Thank you...on to your blog space now :)

    @ Kelsey - Good to see you here... :)


  11. Damn ... DId i miss it ? :)

    Nice gesture though :)


  12. Melissa G Says:

    I didn't see your reply until now.
    So close to your wedding now! =) I wish I could be there! I hope someone takes lots of pictures for you to share here with us. =)


  13. Neha Says:

    @ Vinod R Iyer - Thank you :)

    @ Melissa - I will definitely send you loads of them :)