Neha
So, yes, the gifts are on their way to their rightful receivers. And not going by the initial count (10), all those who sent me their addresses will receive a little something from me :)

I have been on Blogger for almost 4 years now. Now, that is a long enough time to have a huge list of followers and ensure scores of comments. But then, I am a lazy blogger. Soon after registering on Blogger, I forgot all about it. And it was only 2 years later in 2009 that I started taking this space seriously.

Since then, this has become a part of me. I am equally restless when I don't post for a long time. And to hear from you makes my day. For me, this is a world which has those of us who share one love - the love for writing! One can write here without any fear or inhibition and rest assured that he/she has listeners somewhere out there!

Despite me being such a thankless and lazy blogger, I have made quite a few friends here. And you all, blogdosts, have made my blogging world so beautiful. Whatever else may others say, I have always needed the motivation to go on here... and my motivation is you. To hear from you, to speak to you, to connect with you - blogging for me is about me and you :)

Are you all wondering, what is making me write what I am?

It's because I want to tell you all how wonderful you all are and how beautiful you've made blogging for me.

And blogdosts, I have some news, happiness, to share with you :)

Last month I got engaged to my best friend and soul-mate, the one I laugh with, live for and love!

(Ohh, yes!! This was the news I wanted to share with you all!!!)!


The rings!!! :))

Happy "Us" :))

It's been incredible together so far and as we embark on a new journey, my happiness will not be complete without your wishes, blogdosts :)

Thank you once again, blogdosts, for being there :).

Stay precious and take care :)

21 Responses
  1. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! God bless you both with a wonderful life together!!!


  2. Makk Says:

    Congratulation!

    Keep Smiling both of you..:)


  3. Anangkr Says:

    hey,

    Congrats(a lot), I guess the smile on your face cannot justify the volcano of happiness erupting in the heart.
    marrying your best friend, wow!

    Getting restless from the lack of post, signs of a true blogger ;)

    All the best wishes for the lovely life ahead. :)


  4. Neha Says:

    @ 2 Little Gals 3 Little Pals - Thank you so much :)

    @ Makk - Thanks :)

    @ Anurag - You are right :). Thank you for your wishes!


  5. Neha Says:

    many many congratulations sweets :)


  6. Blessings to you and Pushkar!!! And the Saree is just beautiful as that color is gorgeous on you. What a special journey! Hugs.


  7. rainboy Says:

    Congratulations Neha for a new chapter in your life :)

    I just received your gift too :D

    Keep writing :D

    regards,
    vikram


  8. Jenn Says:

    I just stumbled on to your blog and had to tell you congratulations. You look absolutely beautiful and so happy!


  9. congrats!! have a happy begining of a new lyf...

    n yahh...i juz received ur gift... so sweet of u.. thanx..

    Keep Smile :)

    Scientific Gita


  10. Anonymous Says:

    Congratulations Neha!!! Very happy for you!!! You look gorgeous and you both look so happy together!!!


  11. Jack Says:

    Neha,

    Read 2 pending posts now. So I missed the boat. Congratulations on getting engaged to one whom you love. May God bless you both with all the happiness. When is the wedding?

    Take care

    PS : Still waiting for reply to my mails.


  12. Anonymous Says:

    CONGRATULATIONS NEHA!! VERY, happy for you!!! You look so pretty and you both look so radiant. That color really suits you!


  13. Unknown Says:

    I am wishing you a many many years of togetherness with love,laughter and joy to come......it is like a miracle if you have found our soul mate,right?

    Neha,I am sorry I didn't give you my address cos I believe it will be too far and too expensive to send me anything,kkekekkekekekekkek


  14. Mahesh Pal Says:

    Congratulations Neha, best phase of Life if going to start... :)


  15. Jason Says:

    Wow, that's exciting news! Congratulations, Neha! I'm really happy for you!


  16. Neha Says:

    @ Kelsey - Thank you so much :)

    @ rainboy - Thanks and I hope you liked the gift.

    @ Jenn - Thank you and thanks for leaving a word here. Honored :)

    @ Richy - Thank you. I hope you liked the gift.


  17. Neha Says:

    @ Nilu - Thank you so much :)

    @ Jack - Thank you for your wishes. Sorry, haven't been able to check emails from laptop; just read them on mobile. Will reply soon.

    @ Eugene - Thank you so much for your wishes. And you are right, it is a miracle and a blessing to find your soul mate :)

    @ Mahesh - Thank you :)

    @ Jason - Thank you so much :)


  18. Scribby Says:

    congratulations sweetheart :)


  19. Mrs. Potts Says:

    Congratulations Neha! You look beautiful & so happy!


  20. Oh no...How did i miss this..:( I didn't read you this post or rather i missed it..!

    Btw i received the gift today..:)It was so so so heart touching. Although we never met, i felt a warmth of love circling around as i opened it. I smiled and smiled seeing it..:):):) Thank You Neha!!! Feels like i have got a pen friend for the first time!!!

    You look stunningly beautiful and you both make a good pair..!Stay happy and yes you are precious..:)


  21. Neha Says:

    @ Scribby - Thanks dear :)

    @ Mrs. Potts - Thank you so much :) so good to hear from you after so long

    @ Meet the Multifacet - I'm glad you liked the gift and yes, you do have a pen friend here now :). Take care