Neha

Quite a few things running (or peeping or may be galloping) in my mind. That's what happens when you wake up on a Saturday morning with a long to-do list garnished with after-thoughts of events that have happened or are happening right now. And you know what this causes....yeah...loads of confusion and an over-loaded mind! Let me try putting them down here...may be, that would help them get off my mind! (They are random...no links...no order...just my thoughts!)

  • Remember my book...the one I wanted to publish and gift to Dadaji and then it all got stalled? Yeah, I have some news on that....Dadaji has come to know about it (I don't know how!) and now, it's become sole mission to get it published. So the book that was going to be surprise for him is now going to be done by himself! I love him for everything and I hate myself for not having done what I had so long dreamt and planned for!
  • I hate working on Saturdays...so what if it's just 1 or 2 in a month. I need to make my new company and bosses understand that my brain has been programmed to stop functioning completely as soon as a weekend starts and a weekend has always been starting on Friday evenings for the last over five working years! Old habits don't die (did someone say 'die hard'?) and this is killing me. I have to literally drag me to office on working Saturdays!
  • I have my orphanage visit planned for tomorrow and I haven't yet bought the gifts for the competition I promised the children there last week. OK...I know I have the evening with me. I wanted to end my Joy of Giving month on this note, but will have to extend it to the first day of next month (i.e. tomorrow).
  • What are you supposed to do with people who are the 'Only-I-am-important-and-doing soooo-well' type and make sure you know and realize their 'importance' too? In fact, they even want you to color yourself all green (not to 'Go Green'...I mean the envy-jealous GREEN!) on the very mention of their names! After all, they have done what you couldn't! Well, that's exactly what they want you to think. On retrospect, it's not that bad, is it? They give you a reason to smile (or smirk?) and of course....loads of gossip!!!
  • Today is going to be one of those evenings I'd been trying to plan for quite some time. It's going to be one filled with some shopping along with loads of street food and most probably in Old Delhi! I simply love street food, but am rarely able to find myself a partner in crime :(. Before you remind me of my recent illness and that I am still on a recovery mode, fret not! One of my reasons for existence (I have realized!) is to ensure that my doctors keep healthy and are well-fed...and not to mention, I need to meet them regularly...so that they don't start missing me :))).
  • There are these posts that I keep promising that I will write and simultaneously, forget too! In fact the lists seems to be ever growing - Love at First Sight; Wicked things I did and still do; benefits of (me) marrying a doctor etc etc. Now, this is something that I can so easily pass the buck to you, my blogdosts :)). You should have reminded me, na! No worries, I'll make up for my forgetfulness soon and write on all those topics I promised.

    Now, isn't that a long list? And there are many other things still on a rampage in my cluttered head. Need to either finish them off or try pressing the 'forget' button! This is what's an irony - you forget things you don't want to and likewise, you remember things you don't want to! Some gyaan for a Saturday from the wise me :)).
    You guys have a great long weekend (Monday is an off, na?). Take care and stay precious :). Love you all!

7 Responses
  1. Nupur Says:

    :) Love you too sweetie :) You too have a great long weekend :)


  2. SUFFIX Says:

    Enjoy your time, Have a nice weekend!!




  3. Neha Says:

    @ Nupur - love long weekends :)

    @ Shafi and Anil - Thanks and you too have a great time :)


  4. ani_aset Says:

    i agree on saturday thing :(. i work all saturdays.
    IGNORE those Green people :D
    Monday isnt off for me :(


  5. Neha Says:

    @ Ani - Ignored the green people all along :)
    And thankfully, Monday was off here :)