Neha

always find these tags fun and interesting. At the same time, they are witty and make you think really hard sometimes! Let's see how this one goes. Picked it from Melissa's post and am attempting it without being tagged :))).

Where is your cell phone? Right in front of me!

Your hair? My asset

Your mother? Beautiful!

Your father? Hitler (dad, forgive me :D)

Your favorite food? Homemade

Your dream last night? a nightmare!

Your favorite drink? Water :)

Your dream/goal? Become a writer (sorry...couldn't make it in one word!)

What room are you in? My bedroom!

Your hobby? Writing

Your fear? Heights

Where do you want to be in 6 years? With 'my' family :) (Now how can that be one word???)

Where were you last night? My bedroom!!!

Something that you aren’t? Singer!!!

Muffins? Chocolate!

Wish list item? Everything! ....so much for modesty :)

Where did you grow up? Allahabad

Last thing you did? Read

What are you wearing? A dress :)

Your TV? LG (Life is Good :)))

Your pets? None :(

Friends? Forever!

Your life? Beautiful!

Your mood? Sulking!

Missing someone? Yeah....

Vehicle? A black SUV

Something you’re not wearing? Vanity :)

Your favorite store? The local one

Your favorite color? All

When was the last time you laughed? Been some time now :(

Last time you cried? Weekend!

Your best friend? My sister

One place that you go to over and over? Mussoorie

One person who emails me regularly? My boss!

Favorite place to eat? Home :)

So this was it...and now I tag Ani, Sarika, Brittany, and Nupur. There you go guys :))

Till then, take care, blogdosts, and stay precious :)

10 Responses
  1. Melissa G Says:

    I'm so glad you tagged yourself and did this! It's fun, isn't it.
    Has it really been a long time since you laughed? I hope you find something to laugh about today. It'll make you feel better.


  2. Brittany Ann Says:

    Thanks for tagging me! This will be a good one to save for a rainy day!


  3. Interesting Post!!
    आपके बारे में जानकार अच्छा लगा


  4. Neha Says:

    @ Mellisa - yeah...this was fun and I enjoy doing these tags...gives you a needed break with some fun :)

    @ Brittany - I'll look forward to your answers to them :)

    @ Anil - :)


  5. SUFFIX Says:

    //Your favorite drink? Water

    Favorite place to eat? Home //

    I love those answers.


  6. Nupur Says:

    Wow tag ! Will do that soon :)


  7. Hi!! Your blog layout is seriously one of my favorites! SOOO unique! Glad you found my blog because now I found you ;)


  8. Neha Says:

    @ ஷ‌ஃபிக்ஸ்/Suffix - Thanks...keep dropping by :)

    @ Nu - will wait for you to complete the tag :)

    @ Kelsey - I loved your blog and am happy to have found it...loved your posts :)


  9. ani_aset Says:

    O I C i have been tagged here..will do it Neha. You have cheated at some places, try and make the answer in one word..whats the fun of doing nai to


  10. Neha Says:

    @ Ani - I know, but cheating is so much fun at times...okies, I'll follow the rules next time on :)