Neha
Being unwell takes so much from you - your time, your enthu, your zeal, your energy and leaves you feeling distraught, uninterested and gives you those nasty mood swings. Gosh...I can write an entire post on it just now, but I'll spare you the torture.

If you thought that my health would deter me from completing my campaign...that won't be it! The 14th and 15th days were picked for autowallahs again and soon after that, I went into my being and feeling sick mood....and it sucks!!!!!! All those doc visits, tests, scans, reports, medicines....arrghhh! I am hating it all.

Let me stop sulking now, else you stop reading my post right here. Don't worry, I have some good news to share too :))). I have finally done something I had been planning for months and what better time than the month of my Joy of Giving campaign! I visited the orphanage near my place and spent some time with them while doing activities like drawing, coloring, dancing, singing, poem recitals and so much more. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking :))

Masters at work :)

The early-birds with their creations!


The audience to poem recitals, dances, songs etc.

The entire group and their work

The beautiful creations!

Innocent Smiles :))

In a playful mood!

Their smiles and warmth helped me forget my illness for some hours and brought back the child in me while I joined them in reciting the long-lost rhymes and poems we loved as kids! I have asked them to prepare for a competition next week where they can perform to a song, sing, recite a poem or anything else they'd like. Let's see how the next Sunday goes. For now, my campaign is back on track... and I'm loving each moment of it. This month has taught me so much and there's still an entire week to go!

Till then, I'm trying my best to follow my doc's advise and of course, taking all those pills. Now if he's reading this, he'd sure kill me for the diet part! God, someone tell these docs that you do NOT feel hungry when you feel sick and you CANNOT eat, eat and eat!

You take care, blogdosts and forgive me for staying away from this space for this long. I'll make up for it...soon :))). Stay Precious :)

7 Responses
  1. फोटो देखकर अच्छा लगा
    उनकी मुस्कान बहुत कुछ कहती है

    और आप अपना ख्याल रखना


  2. zainab Says:

    wow yaar ! keep up the good work!
    n takecare


  3. Brittany Ann Says:

    They are so precious! What a fun way to spend the afternoon! I don't think I could leave those smiling faces!


  4. Neha Says:

    Thanks Anil :)

    @ Zainab - I really felt great to visit them, something I'd been thinking for so long...going to make this regular now :)

    @ Brittany - I was amazed to see their talent at so many things, and it was indeed an afternoon well-spent. Going to make this regular now :)


  5. ani_aset Says:

    Good to see you making so much effort :) god bless you


  6. Neha Says:

    @ Ani - Finally, I have been able to start working with an orphanage. It feels great :)


  7. Haddock Says:

    Lovely photographs.
    Innocence at its best.