Neha

Are we all not so hooked onto Facebook?! Okay...count me in the clan...for there are rare days when I go on without logging in once just to see what my friends are up to. Yes, I do take the pains to read the various things posted on my wall...just to see what people have been up to while I have been missing from Live action!

And there are these status updates there, which are simply so refreshing. You can get the mood of the person through their status message! You like or dislike, agree or disagree, love or hate....you cannot IGNORE them! After my previous sad post, I had to do something to make it up for all of you [ain't I so nice :))]. So, during the last week, I have captured the various interesting status messages of people.

This post is entirely by all my FB friends and for all my blog friends and readers! [Except for minor edits, I haven't made any changes.]

Read on....

  1. Just because people grow old, does not mean they grow up.
  2. Beatitude=Having a day & the unit to yourself :)
  3. Behind every beautiful girl, there's a dumb ass guy who did her wrong and made her strong..
  4. Dreaming of a hill top, sitting under a big old oak tree, with a my favourite novel and big cup of Hot Chocolate in my hands, bit of a fragrant breeze of wild and colourful blooms all around. . .. Ahhhhhh blissssss!!!!!!!!
  5. Delhi's Daredevilss.. will cheww up the Mumbai Indians...!!! Mr.Thackrey hope ain't reading this ...!!!!
  6. Good things take time, Great things happen all at once....
  7. If women didn't exist, most of the money in the world would have no meaning.
  8. I came, I saw, I started to conquer... but then I got tired and said to hell with it.
  9. Today was not my day at all - everything was a mess - literally! Do I need a vacation? Do I? Don't I? Do I?..........................I do! :(
  10. Docs ought to be given intuitive intelligent comps (to maintain their speed) so that they can "type" instead of "write" prescriptions....
  11. I have decided to see if alcohol is the answer to all my problems.
  12. It would be nice if the Food and Drug Administration stopped issuing warnings about toxic substances and just gave me the names of one or two things still safe to eat. Everything I eat has been proved by some doctor or other to be a deadly poison, and everything I don't eat has been proved to be indispensable for life. But I go marching on.
  13. I might not be your Knight in shining amour, but do have an Aluminium foil...
  14. I think my guardian angel is on dope.
  15. Today's Goal: #1. Get out of bed before 12:00pm: Failed. #2. Stay away from Facebook: Failed. #3 Be cute, charming and adorable: Did not attempt. #4 Get drunk: In Progress.
  16. Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
  17. As Time Goes By....Things just Cease to Matter......and that Paradox is called Life ! ! ! !
  18. Would like to know if anybody knows how to use the Internet??? Mine is stuck on Facebook...;-)
  19. If people say something bad against you, judge you as if they know you, don’t get affected, just think think. That the dog doesn’t bark if he knows the person.

Thanks dear FB friends! You people make my wall something to look forward to every day :)

Till the next post...take care, blogdosts,and stay precious :)

12 Responses

  1. Nupur Says:

    while all other are great lines to remember and to use sometimes ;) LOL at 7,15,

    hey thanks for including mine too :)

    It's a very creative post Neha :)


  2. Chatterbox Says:

    Interesting list :)
    I thoroughly enjoyed reading those funny yet very clever at times status updates :)

    Have lots of fun Neha.

    Cheers!!

    P.S. - Thank you for deciding to follow my blog. Let's have loads of fun together :D


  3. Brittany Ann Says:

    I should update my status more! These people have me beat!


  4. Neha Says:

    @ Zainab - thanks sweetheart :)

    @ Nu - Thank you dear. To be honest, I was a little worried lest people came after me for copyright :))

    @ Chatterbox - Thanks :). And yes, it's fun to read status updates likes these after a long, tiring day.

    @ Brittany - Let me add you on my FB list, so that I can post one of yours too in future :)



  5. Bikram Says:

    Hmm Loved the article but i am not sure if i will agree with point 3 "Behind every beautiful girl, there's a dumb ass guy who did her wrong and made her strong.."..

    I made the GIRL beautiful, I made her take pride in whatever she was or how so ever she looked , cause I loved her for what she was..

    So that doesnot make me a dumb ass guy.. Sorry It works both way ... Girls do the same tooo and worse ...

    But i loved the rest of the points ... excellente...


  6. Neha Says:

    loved the one-liners..too good...especially the 17th one :))

    you will find a few of them at the link I am pasting below :) and I usually update them on my facebook..

    http://nehasilam.blogspot.com/p/my-favourite-quotes.html

    Nu knows that..right girl? :D


  7. Nupur Says:

    yes me knows that and Neha I'm telling you this Neha is a brainy in putting great liners,really :)


  8. Amrit Says:

    I am not a big fan of FB but I liked all these quotes. Good collection.


  9. There's an award/tag-game for you on my Selo Commentarista Excelente Award post. Enjoy!