Neha
I'm working on many things to tick off the first thing on my priority list - regular and frequent blogging. There are some of my ideas and there are others that are 'inspired' :). So, you'll see me on this space more often and in case, you'd get bored, don't let me know, for that does nothing to deter me :D.

And yes, I am in my hometown now. This was not a planned trip, but a hurried and an emergency one. Nevertheless, it ticks off the second priority off my list too! I am more at peace with this visit and feeling lighter and better. Though home will never be the same without Dadaji, I can feel his presence and am taking solace in that. It's peaceful and calm here and being with your loved one ensures all the doses of love and happiness that nothing in this world can administer!

For today, there's this tag I really liked. Here it goes :)

The rules are:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share the ABCs of you.
4. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by linking.
5. Do not tag the original tagger.

For the first point, I was not really tagged, but picked up this rather interesting post from Neha's blog. The rules being posted here, here I go!

A – Available/Single? - Single.....looking forward to get married! (High time...well at least, according to my folks!)
B – Best friend? - Sarah and Zainab....they are my lifelines!
C – Cake or Pie? - Cake
D – Drink of choice? - Water, Simple, plain and the only thing that really quenches your thirst!
E – Essential item you use every day? - My face wash!
F – Favorite colour? - I like all bright colors!
G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? - Gummy bears
H – Hometown? - Allahabad
I – Indulgence? - Chocolates, Coffee, reading, writing, sleeping, cell, laptop etc. etc.
J – January or February? - February
K – Kids & their names? - Lemme get married first!
L – Life is incomplete without? - everyone I love :)
M – Marriage date? - Again!!!! Refer to 'A'
N – Number of siblings? - Two
O – Oranges or Apples? - Oranges
P – Phobias/Fears? - Heights!
Q – Quote for today? - Live rather than exist!!!
R – Reason to smile? - everything and everyone around me
S – Season? - All!
T – Tag 3 People? - Everyone who wants to take this up :)
U – Unknown fact about me? - None....unless it's unknown to me too!
V – Vegetable you don't like? - Bitter gourd, ladyfingers, mushrooms etc etc.....so much for staying in a boarding all those years!
W – Worst habit? - Too blunt and straightforward!
X – X-rays you've had? A recent ultrasound!
Y – Your favorite food? - Home-made :)
Z – Zodiac sign? - A typical Virgo!!

So, all of you who want to take this up, be my guest and do post your comment so that I can come to your blog and read it :)

Next post when I return to Delhi, which is happening too soon :(

Till then, take care and stay precious :)

6 Responses

  1. Nupur Says:

    me loves water too :) Yumm that is :)

    And you Virgo ?? wow !! Me too :)


  2. Neha Says:

    @ Haddock - :)

    @ Nupur - no wonder how many of our likes and dislikes match :)


  3. Neha Says:

    interesting answers...I am very blunt too you know.. :)


  4. Neha Says:

    Neha, I guess it's with the name :))


  5. phatichar Says:

    I stayed in boarding too. :) For 5 years. And I hate bittergourd as well..