Neha
The more I want to return, the more it seems to get farther away! Yes, I'm talking about this space. I yearn to return and write the way I used to, but something is holding me back. I need to break away from the imaginary shackles and be my writing self again!

And I don't want to let that be an excuse at all. I want to write again because that's the only way I can let loose all those emotions which I can not express in any other way. I feel handicapped when I'm not writing; it's like when someone blindfolds you, leaving you grapple your way out of a maze!

I need to make the start myself and what better than help from my blogger friends. It's this small little world out here that motivates me to go on. And before I embark on my efforts, I want to sincerely thank Melissa for being that one friend I could really talk to! And it's her again who has made me come here and write something! How??? She's just awarded me the 'Beautiful Blogger Award'!!! And trust me, awards in our blogging world are few of the biggest reasons to be happy and feel loved! Thank you, Melissa :))

The rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.
2. Pass on the award to about 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great! (in no particular order)
3. List 7 things about yourself

And now to pass on this one to 12 [it said about 15 and 12 is as close to that ;)] other bloggers, though none of them are recently discovered, but are a very beautiful part of my blogging world :)

Mrs Potts
Teresa
Melissa
Nupur
The Hall Family
Brown Phantom
Brittany
Ani
Neha
Heidi
Kelsey
It's the little things...Jenn
Neha (My namesake!)

For the 7 things about me:
  1. I am a vegetarian, something that sure leaves my friends with as limited options when we go out. They simply fret and fume...do they have any choice? :))
  2. Super markets fascinate me and so does spotting an aeroplane!
  3. I am a self-declared chocoholic, trying my best to get off chocolates (any help is welcome!)
  4. I DON'T like mushrooms! No specific reason for that one though!
  5. I hate going to the gym...give me a basketball and even half court and I'll play away happily!
  6. Diets are just not for me!!! I am more tempted to eat when I decide to go low on it! :D
  7. My laptop and my cell-phone are my biggest material possessions...can't do without either!

So, that's it from me....I promise to get back to writing more often and thank you all, blogdosts, for waiting and giving me the time I so needed. Your emails and messages have helped me tremendously and assured me that I sure have some great friends here. How I wish I could meet you all :((

See you really soon...till then, take care and stay precious :)

8 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Thanks for the award sweetie :)


  2. Neha Says:

    suffering from blogger's block? there is a simple solution for it girl - take up tags..they help you very much to get over blocks :)

    you can check out all the tags that I have taken here:
    http://nehasilam.blogspot.com/search/label/Tag-o-mania

    pick up any if you wish to and it does work wonders.. :D

    congratulations for the award..those were some interesting facts about you..I love mushrooms and hate gym and dieting (though I don't need any :P); nor can I livw without my cell and laptop :)

    thank u for the award girl :)


  3. Melissa G Says:

    Hi Neha, i'm so glad that the award encouraged you to come back even for just one post!
    We look forward to hearing more from you. =)


  4. Brittany Ann Says:

    Thank you my sweet friend! We want you back here in the blog world too! I miss reading your words!


  5. Nupur Says:

    thankiee Neha :) You are a sweetheart :)

    And me too hates gym and loves to spot an airplanes even today :)

    And yes Neha is right...take up tags and you will be out of the writer's block :)


  6. ani_aset Says:

    congratulations and thanks for the award neha :). moderate your comments.


  7. Suree Says:

    yeah to be a vegetarian, sometimes we may need to eat very less if we go out with friends to a restaurant where they being vegetarian is a Sin.

    Thanks to my roommate ,he controls his urge for non veg and comes with me whenever i call to any place...

    u have nice blog.. following you


  8. BrownPhantom Says:

    Thank you so much Neha for the award :).

    Loved your blog. Following it now :)